Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2 more days until we move!

So, we're still scheduled to move on Friday, and we're probably not as prepared as we should be. We've done some packing here and there, but there's still plenty to do. Good thing She Says is taking off Thursday.

To add to the stressfulness (is that a word?) of moving, I hurt my knee last week and am walking around like a gimp. There are 90 year old women zipping by me on the street and it's very imasculating. I've had an xray and just went for an MRI yesterday, so hopefully there's nothing terribly wrong with me.

Point is, I'm streesed, She Says is stressed....moving is stressful! I'm going to feel better on Friday after we've moved our stuff in and after the cable guy is done installing our cable and internet. Although, even after we're moved in, there's still so much to do. We need airconditioners, a microwave, storage pieces....I'm just going to stop there because I'm stressing myself out even more.

No comments: